Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Long time no write

I created another blog, one I don't have to be anonymous with, so I have neglected to write here.  So much has changed since the creation of this blog, it seems like it was another life time I started it, and in a sense it actually was.  I only wish I hadn't hastily deleted all my original posts.  Im not sure if anyone will even read this, but does that really matter?  Kind of sort of, not really. 

Things change, me, my status, my family structure.  I don't even know where I should start, or even if I should.  I wake up everyday without a plan, go to bed the same way.  Not the big long term shit, just the daily things.  I don't prepare for what might come, I just deal with it as it does.  I don't fall asleep checking off my list of what could be.  I don't wake up thinking my day will go well or badly.  One step one day, minute by minute.  I have given all my hope to my children, and with that only hope for them. 

This is my day to day so far.  Tomorrow may be better, or worse.  Lets see eh??

No comments: